Tuesday, March 13, 2007

After Farting Around With Skype and Audacity for a While...

I gave up. Does anyone know how to record a phone call to Skype from a landline into Audacity? That's what I was trying to do today in hopes of making a podcast out of my interview with Macy Gray. I just don't know how to set the caller's voice so I can get good levels. I can barely hear the caller's voice! But I can hear it. I tested it out today by calling my Skype In number with my cell.

Anyway, I wrote about Macy Gray's new album today for Suite101.com, where I'm the pop music feature writer. Her speaking voice is just as characteristic as her singing voice, so I'm very sad that I couldn't record her over Skype to make a podcast today.

Anyway, Read my article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home