Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why I Won't Have a Webcam Until October

I found a sweet webcam I want to buy really bad. I'd do it tomorrow if I could. It's Mac compatible and therefore will work with my g5 powerbook that came out two years ago, as you know that was before they started selling the powerbooks with cams installed and also back when they were selling iSights for $150. They sell for even more now on eBay. I want an iSight, but I'm not paying $150. Screw that. See the posts below about how I'm a college student, as in struggling college student.

I was overjoyed to find the ecamm webcam for $60. But I gotta have at least OS 10.4.blah.blah.blah. I have 10.3.9 on my powerbook. I haven't upgraded since the 'book is just a babe. I want Leopard. Leopard isn't out until October now. October! So I can buy Leopard and the webcam all at once in October. But I want both NOW. Now, dammit!

Dear Apple,
I'd part with my wad today if you'd just release Leopard a little sooner. Bastards. Love you!
-Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home